Debra Wilde is an expert in color psychology. interior design and Feng Shui, as well as an artist and author of "The Core Color Plan." She has over 20 years of professional experience as an interior designer and color consultant. In 2001, she was recognized by Architectural Digest magazine as one of the "Outstanding Interior Designers of Oregon." Together with the certified hypnotherapist, Sophia J. LeBlanc, experience a night of color exploration through the discovery of personality and essence color, muscle testing, energy bodywork, meditation, and create a personal mandala.
- Find your color signature your inner essence colors
- Gain personal insight into talents and strengths through the language of color and the new book "The Core Color Plan: Use Color with Intention for Greater Well-Being and Productivity
- Create and take home your personal mandala
- See what colors empower and weaken through muscle testing
- Explore your chakra system for areas in need of enhancement. Use color meditation and food color as remedies.
- Introduction to Chromatherapy healing with color and light