Here’s the steps I used in creating a new motivational map:
1) How motivated are you?
2) Do you have a motivational mindset or do you give up easily?
3) Practice daily scanning your thoughts for any negativity. Write down even the subtle thoughts which creep up.
4) Reframe those negative thoughts with positive thoughts. Engineer a positive feedback.
5) Be a watcher of those thoughts and emotions.
6) Make a decision to choose your thoughts and make a decision for thoughts you don’t like by using your mind to choose not to aim for those thoughts.
7) Brainstorm- Map out all of your thoughts into bubbles and draw out links or associations.
8) Reflect on your brainstorming session.
9) Revise any changes you want to make in your thinking.
10) Practice more of the hobbies or activities which make you happy.
11) Know your why? Why do you think or act a certain way? What is the underlining reasons below your goals?
12) Some people are motivated by the ego, but instead opt for what you want your legacy to be.
13) Try a new activity which may push you past your comfort zone. This activity must be safe. An example, is be daring to try your dream at living in Greece for a year. Whatever it may be.. be bold.
14) Find people which replicate parts of your ideal goal. Research what they are doing and compare the actions. Make sure to never compare yourself to others… this is different than just thinking about the tasks taken.
Repeat these steps over the course of 30 days.